Improving and Promoting Community Health
We test at the following sites:
– Deer Park: IPC Health Deer Park 106 Station Rd Deer Park – Monday to Friday 8.00am – 3.30pm and Saturdays (and Sundays in April) 9.00am – 3.00pm
– Wyndham Vale: IPC Health Wyndham Vale 510 Ballan Rd Wyndham Vale – Monday to Friday 8.00am – 3.30pm
– Tarneit: Wootten Road Reserve 25/51 Wootten Rd Tarneit – Monday to Friday 8.00am – 3.30pm
– Sunshine West: West Sunshine Community Centre 25 Kermeen Street Sunshine West (note this is a pop-up testing site, not at our Sunshine campus) – Monday to Friday 8.00am – 3.30pm
– Werribee: VU Werribee, 233-235 Hoppers Lane Werribee, enter via Gate 5 – every day (incl. weekends) 9.00am – 5.00pm.
These are all Drive Through Clinics, the Sunshine West testing site is also a walk-up site.
You will need to bring your Medicare card or if you don’t have one, bring a valid form of identification. No bookings needed.
Please be aware that during extreme weather conditions testing sites might have to close early.
If you can’t get to our drive-through testing sites by car, there are options available to assist you, contact us on 9216 7758 (Monday to Friday during business hours).
Get tested as soon as possible if you have symptoms and self-isolate at home until you receive your test results.
Results currently will be notified within 2-3 days. Results may take longer during peak testing periods. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received your results on the 4th business day after your test.