Referral / Intake

For referrals and intake please contact:

For City of Brimbank: (03) 9219 7103

For City of Hobsons Bay: (03) 8368 3000

For City of Wyndham: (03) 8734 1400

For Financial Counselling and Gambler’s Help Western: (03) 9296 1234

For Alcohol and Drugs: 1800 700 514

Get Your Directions

Show Distance In

Use my location to find the closest Service Provider near me



Older Australians

My Aged Care is the entry point for frail, older Australians (aged 65 and over and Aboriginal people aged 50 and over) to access aged care.

If you need help staying at home, you can apply for a Home Care Package.

For allied health (such as physiotherapy, podiatry, occupational therapy, dietetics, speech therapy) you also need to contact My Aged Care on their website or call them on 1800 200 422.

IPC Health is a registered provider with My Aged Care so we offer all the above services.

Remember to ask for IPC Health as your preferred service provider when you contact My Aged Care.

Older people can still contact us directly for our other services, including:

– Dental

– Doctor (GP)

– Counselling

– Diabetic Nurse Educator

– Living Well

– Cardiac Rehabilitation

– Alcohol and Drug