How we can help you
What we can help with
Sometimes it can be hard to juggle all the things that a family needs to stay on the right track. The Early Help Family Service at the Timbertop Children’s and Community Centre in Aintree supports families with children up to 12 years to find options that suit them.
We can help with things like:
- Creating and achieving goals
- Support to meet your child’s development and wellbeing needs
- Connection to community services and other local programs
- Choosing the right health and social services for your family
- Education and information
- Group-based family support
The Early Help Family Service also runs regular activity sessions for families.
Types of support
- In person on campus
- Drop in
Waiting list times
You may have to join a waitlist. Call us or ask online to register your interest.
Using this service
Families with children up to 12 years in Brimbank and Melton.
Access free or low-cost doctor or nurse services at one of our two clinics
Child and family services
Find the right help for your age or family with personalised and confidential care and information
Get support for children and young people up to 18 years with a range of health and wellbeing concerns