How we can help you
What we can help with
Our specialist children’s doctors work with young people and their families to address medical, developmental, behavioural, social and emotional issues and conditions.
We provide assessment, care, management and support for things like:
- Developmental delays including language delay and motor skills delay
- Behaviour concerns such as attention problems, aggression, defiance, emotional regulation, social difficulties
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mood difficulties such as anxiety and depression
- Sleep and eating problems
- Continence problems, such as bed wetting, daytime wetting, soiling, constipation
- General medical conditions such as asthma, eczema, simple food allergies, abdominal pain, failure to thrive, recurrent urinary tract infections
- Follow up for babies who experienced neonatal period
The clinic also has a Paediatric Fellow from the Royal Children’s Hospital who can see children without Medicare cards. They provide assessments and consultation, confirm most relevant diagnoses, and make recommendations.
Types of support
- In person on campus
Waiting list times
You may have to join a waitlist. Call us or ask online to register your interest.
Using this service
Children and young people up to 18 years.
Child, youth and family
Find the right help for your age or family with personalised and confidential care and information
Access free or low-cost doctor or nurse services at one of our two clinics
Child and family hub @Wyndham Vale
Get extra parenting support from a range of services under one roof