How we can help you
What we can help with
Getting ready to give birth and bring baby home can be a time of mixed emotions. Whether you’re a first time parent or you’ve done it before, the Healthy Mothers Healthy Babies team can help you make this time of change easier.
We can come to your home and provide support and information with things like:
- Pregnancy health care and services
- Special health needs
- Non-judgemental help to live a healthier life
- Support with drug and alcohol use
- Help with your mental health and feelings of loneliness
- Experiencing homelessness and/or family violence
- Money problems and budgeting
- Bringing your baby home
- Emotional support and care for you
Types of support
- Home visits
Waiting list times
You may have to join a waitlist. Call us or ask online to register your interest.
Using this service
Pregnant people in Brimbank and Wyndham who would like extra support.
Access free or low-cost doctor or nurse services at one of our two clinics
Child and family services
Find the right help for your age or family with personalised and confidential care and information
Get support for children and young people up to 18 years with a range of health and wellbeing concerns