How we can help you
What we can help with
The Refugee Health service helps people from a refugee background and people who are seeking asylum connect to health care and social supports. We provide a culturally welcoming and safe space with language support available for you and your family.
Our team members are:
- Refugee health nurses that coordinate your care and provide health information
- Community case workers that assist with social issues and coordinate care
- Refugee access workers that provide cultural awareness and speak multiple languages
Visit our drop in services on campus:
- Deer Park: Tuesdays from 1pm-4pm
- Hoppers Crossing: Tuesdays from 1pm-4pm
- Wyndham Vale: Thursdays from 1pm-4pm
Types of support
- In person on campus
- Drop in
Waiting list times
You may have to join a waitlist. Call us or ask online to register your interest.
Using this service
People from a refugee background or people who are seeking asylum in Brimbank, Hobsons Bay and Wyndham.
Access free or low-cost doctor or nurse services at one of our two clinics
Medical and health
A wide range of medical and health services to support you and your family through every stage of life
Mental health and wellbeing
Non-judgemental counselling and wellbeing services that support you and your family to make steps towards your goals