How we can help you
What we can help with
Our developmental psychologists support families who are worried about their child’s development. We can help with things like:
- Learning, understanding, solving problems, listening, paying attention and concentrating
- Behaviours like tantrums, being rough and/or becoming upset when leaving parents or carers
- Sharing, talking and playing with other children
- Independent skills like going to the toilet, feeding and going to sleep by themselves
You don’t need a GP referral to use this service.
Types of support
- In person on campus
Waiting list times
You may have to join a waitlist. Call us or ask online to register your interest.
Using this service
Families with children up to school age in Brimbank, Wyndham and Hobsons Bay.
Please note we can’t work with children who:
- Are at primary school
- Are suspected of or have a diagnosis such as autism spectrum disorder or global developmental delay
- Have been referred to or are on a waiting list for another service such as early childhood intervention, specialist children’s services or an assessment clinic for diagnosis
- Need ongoing therapy for more than behaviour difficulties
Access free or low-cost doctor or nurse services at one of our two clinics
Child and family services
Find the right help for your age or family with personalised and confidential care and information
Get support for children and young people up to 18 years with a range of health and wellbeing concerns