How we can help you
What we can help with
The Brimbank Melton Children’s Health & Wellbeing Local is a new service run together by IPC Health, the Royal Children's Hospital and Western Health for children up to 11 years and their families.
The Local provides mental health, wellbeing and health care all within the one service and we can also refer families to other IPC Health or external services that your family might need.
The team works together with families as one unit to strengthen relationships using early interventions with age appropriate and ongoing care.
These services can include:
- Helping you navigate the health care system to get the best possible outcomes and care options
- Coordinating your family's care through one point of contact
- Mental health care including cognitive and neurodevelopment assessments
- Medical care with paediatricians
- Allied health including services like occupational therapy and speech pathology
- Family support workers
Types of support
- In person on campus
- In another place that you're comfortable
Waiting list times
Please note the Local is not yet taking external and self-referrals.
Using this service
When the service opens to the public, children aged up to 11 and their families in the Brimbank and Melton areas can use this service.
Access free or low-cost doctor or nurse services at one of our two clinics
Children, young people and families
Find the right help for your age or family with personalised and confidential care and information
Get support for children and young people up to 18 years with a range of health and wellbeing concerns