Social Work

Social Workers help people to be more independent at home and in the community.

Who is eligible for the Social Work service?

· frail and older people
· younger people with a disability
· carers of people with a disability
· carers of frail and older people
And live, work or study in Brimbank, Wyndham and Hobsons Bay.

How do I get an appointment?

Contact your nearest IPC Health campus. You may be put on a waiting list.

Is there a fee?

A fee may apply to this service.

Can I have an interpreter?

Yes. Ask if you need an interpreter. Interpreters are free.


Our Values