How can the Refugee Health program help?
- Refer you to a family doctor
- Work with other service providers to help you
- Learn more about staying healthy in Australia
Who can use this service?
People from a refugee background and people who are seeking asylum who live, work or study in Wyndham, Brimbank or Hobson’s Bay areas.
Our Refugee Health program team are:
- Refugee Health Nurses
- Community Case Workers
- Refugee Health Access Workers
How do I get an appointment?
- Call the Refugee Health Team at:
Hoppers Crossing: 8734 1400
Sunshine: 1300 472 432
- Or come to one of our campuses to make an appointment.
Is there a fee?
This service is free.
Can I have an interpreter?
Yes, interpreters are free. Please let us know when booking an appointment.