IPC Health provides Podiatry to people who live, work or study in Brimbank, Wyndham and Hobsons Bay.
Podiatrists manage problems of the feet and lower legs and can help you look after your feet.
How can a podiatrist help?
– Check blood flow and feeling in the feet
– Perform surgery on ingrown toenails
– Manage ulcers and sores on your feet
– Check children’s feet and how they walk
– Help with skin and nail problems on your feet
– Help with pain in the feet and lower leg
– Talk about your shoe choices
– Help people with diabetes to look after their feet
We do not cut toe nails or reduce hard skin for every person. We can check your feet to see if we or other services can help you.
How do I get an appointment?
Contact your nearest IPC Health campus. You may be put on a waiting list for this service.
Older Australians (aged 65 and over and Aboriginal people aged 50 and over) need to contact My Aged Care or call them on 1800 200 422 to access this service. Remember to ask for IPC Health as your preferred service provider when you contact My Aged Care.
Is there a fee?
A fee may apply to this service. If you cannot afford to pay, please speak to reception.
Can I have an interpreter?
Yes. Ask if you need an interpreter. Interpreters are free.