General and Developmental Paediatric Clinic
Our bulk billed General and Developmental Paediatric Clinic at IPC Health Hoppers Crossing Campus supports children and young people up to 18 years old with medical, developmental, behavioural, social and emotional problems in Wyndham, Hobsons Bay, Brimbank, Melton and other areas of Melbourne and Victoria.
Children’s Development and Behaviour
We provide assessment, care, management and support for children and young people with various conditions including:
• Developmental delay including language delay and motor skills delay
• Behaviour problems, such as attention problems, aggression, defiance, poor emotional regulation, social difficulties
• Autism Spectrum Disorder
• Learning difficulties
• Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
• Mood difficulties such as anxiety and depression
• Sleep problems
• Eating problems
• Continence problems, such as bed wetting, daytime wetting, soiling, constipation
• General medical conditions such as asthma, eczema, simple food allergies, abdominal pain, failure to thrive, recurrent urinary tract infections
• Follow up for premature born babies or term born babies who experienced difficulties in their neonatal period
The doctors in this clinic are:
• Dr Deborah Morawetz, MBBS (Hons) FRACP (General Paediatrician)
• Dr Anne Lohr MBBS FRACP( General Paediatrician)
For more information, call (03) 8734 1506.
Who can use this service?
Anyone can use this service.
How do I get an appointment?
You will need a referral from your General Practitioner (GP).
Referrals can be faxed to (03) 8734 1411. We will then contact the child’s family directly to make an appointment.
Is there a fee?
This is currently a bulk billed service.
Can I have an interpreter?
Yes. Ask if you need an interpreter. Interpreters are free.