We offer a comprehensive range of care and services to help you to maintain your independence at home.
Our services are flexible and responsive to your needs, some of which include:
– Specialist Case Management by qualified Allied Health and Community professionals
– Personal support (e.g. shower and/or dressing assistance, continence management, mobility)
– Home support (e.g. cleaning, shopping, laundry, meal preparation)
– Health and Therapy Services (e.g. occupational therapy, physiotherapy, adult speech pathology, nursing, exercise physiology, dietetics, podiatry or massage therapy)
– Transport assistance (e.g. to medical or social appointments)
– Respite and carer support
– Home maintenance (gardening and assistance to maintain your home and garden functionally safe and adequately secure)
– Home modifications
– Social activities (e.g. social groups, companionship)
– After hours on call support
Choice and Flexibility
We offer a greater choice and flexibility about who and when will provide your care because we have many service contracts with different service providers.
We talk to you about the services and prices they offer and help to ensure that your specific needs and preferences are met.
With us, you will never be restricted to one provider. It is your choice. We will never charge you for changing service providers either.
We offer 3 types of Case Management services to ensure that the service we provide is tailored to the support that you choose and need.