Would you like to help IPC Health improve the health of your community?
Join our Community Participation Register to help improve your community health services.
What is community participation?
Community participation is a process of how people who live in the community can contribute their thoughts and ideas to inform the design of IPC Health services.
What is a community participation register?
A community participation register is a list of local community people who would like to work with us to inform how we improve our services.
Who can join the Community Participation Register?
- People who live, work and play in the Brimbank, Wyndham or Hobsons Bay council areas
- People who have an interest in health issues
What do I have to do?
You may be asked to:
- read and give us your thoughts on handouts and reports
- give advice about the services we run
- help plan and review services
- help with staff training
- sit on committees
What could get out of our community participation program?
- new skills and experiences
- give feedback on how we could improve our services
- support and training
- talk about concerns or issues in the community
I am interested and would like to register, what do I do now?
Contact: Consumer and Community Engagement Officer
(Health Promotion and Community Strengthening Program)
Phone: 8368 3008 (Mon– Fri)