Outline your relevant work experience, including a brief summary of achievements and responsibilities.
- Tell us what interested you in joining our team and how you think you can make a difference.
- If you’re a recent university graduate or have limited work experience, include school-related projects or coursework that demonstrates your relevant skills and knowledge.
- Take the opportunity to thoroughly read over the position description at the bottom of each of our advertisements.
- If you have any questions about the role, do not hesitate to contact the Recruiting Manager whose contact details are listed at the bottom of the advertisement.
- The key selection criteria is what allows our selection committee to objectively assess your application to ensure that you have the necessary skills and experience to undertake the role at hand.
- Clearly respond to each of the criteria, which are listed at the bottom of the position description.
If you meet our criteria, a member from our Human Resources team will be in contact with you to organise a panel interview.
The panel will consist of the manager that the role reports to, a subject matter expert and a third impartial panel member which is usually someone from our Human Resources team.
The interview lasts between 45 and 60 minutes and will be based at one of our 7 campus locations.
Don’t worry if you have forgotten something about your interview as a team member from Human Resources will email you confirming all of the applicable interview details.
Preparation is key to a successful interview.
Our interview questions consist of behavioural and situational based questions. Depending on the role, we may also present you with a case study and ask you how you would respond.
Take this opportunity to gain a better understanding of the position, ask any questions and get a good feel for the organisation.
Don’t forget to dress appropriately and allow ample travel time so that you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled interview time.
Each of the panel members from your interview will objectively assess and rate your responses to the questions asked.
The panel will come to a decision on which candidates to progress and we will be in contact with you to organise reference checks, allowing you ample time to notify your referees that they can expect our call!
You have received a glowing reference and the Recruiting Manager has called you to offer you the position.
Once you accept, a member from our Human Resources team will send you an employment pack which contains all of the necessary documentation to smoothly transition you into the organisation.
Once you return the required forms and documents we also conduct a number of pre-employment checks which include:
- An Australian Work Eligibility check
- Sighting and copy of qualifications
- Working with Children Check
- Copy of Government Issued Photo Identification
- A criminal history record check