We provide Exercise Physiology to people of all ages who live, work or study in Brimbank, Wyndham and Hobsons Bay.
Exercise Physiologists help you to stay well and improve your health using physical activity.
An Exercise Physiologist can help you:
• Achieve a healthy weight safely
• Control your chronic disease
• Feel fit again after an injury or illness
• Move better
• Improve your mental health and wellbeing.
• Work out a physical activity plan just right for you
• Start at community exercise groups
Why come to a group?
In a group you can learn how to bring physical activity into your lifestyle and stay motivated to be more active.
You will also get support from people in the same situation.
Some groups available are:
• Rehabilitation programs for people with heart and lung conditions
• Gentle exercise groups
• Diabetes programs
• Living well groups
How do I get an appointment?
Contact your nearest IPC Health campus. You may be put on a waiting list.
Is there a fee?
A fee may apply to this service. If you cannot afford to pay, please speak to reception.
Can I have an interpreter?
Yes. Ask if you need an interpreter. Interpreters are free.