Supporting Wyndham families and children
The Engaging Wyndham Families program is provided through IPC Health, one of the largest community health organisations in Victoria.
We are an early intervention program supporting local families with children aged 5-17 years who need information, support or short term help with concerns like challenging behaviours or kids who don’t want to be go school. We can also come to your home, school or community centre to make it easier.
Working alongside schools and other services in the community, the Engaging Wyndham Families program delivers a collaborative and integrated service for your family.
How can we help?
- Collaboratively engaging with families and professionals involved in their care to understand the family’s needs
- Providing short term case management to put strategies in place to help improve the family’s dynamics (approximately three to six months)
- Organising secondary professional consultations as needed
- Creating referrals and links to community services where appropriate
Who is eligible?
- Families with children aged 5-17 years
- Living in the Wyndham local government area
- Not currently involved with Child Protection and Child FIRST
Get in touch with us!
We’d love to have a chat with you to see how we can help your family. Call us at the IPC Health Wyndham Vale Super Clinic on 9216 7777 or email us at EWF@ipchealth.com.au. Alternatively you can also contact Western Child FIRST on 1300 775 160.
Check out our other family friendly services and programs.