IPC Health’s Whistleblower Policy has been put in place to ensure employees and other individuals who disclose wrongdoing (“Disclosers”) can raise concerns regarding any misconduct or improper state of affair or circumstances (including unethical, illegal, corrupt or other inappropriate conduct) without being subject to victimisation, harassment or discriminatory treatment.
Matters the policy applies to
Disclosable Matters include any conduct that involves:
– dishonest behaviour
– fraudulent activity
– unlawful, corrupt or irregular use of company funds or practices
– illegal activities (including theft, dealing in or use of illicit drugs, violence or threatened violence and criminal damage against property)
– unethical behaviour
– improper or misleading accounting or financial reporting practices
– a breach of any legislation relating to IPC Health’s operations or activities, including the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)
– behaviour that is oppressive, discriminatory or grossly negligent
– an unsafe work-practice
– any behaviour that poses a serious risk to the health and safety of any person at the workplace
– a serious risk to public health, public safety or the environment
– engaging in or threatening to engage in detrimental conduct against a person who has made a disclosure or is believed or suspected to have made, or be planning to make, a disclosure or
– any other conduct which may cause loss to IPC Health or be otherwise detrimental to the interests of IPC Health.
Whistleblower Protection Officer
IPC Health has nominated the CEO to act as a Whistleblower Protection Officer who will receive reports of Disclosable Matters and take the appropriate action.
How to make a report
A report can be made verbally, in writing or by email to email@example.com and it can be made at any time.
You can also make a report by using the IPC Health Report of Misconduct form (editable PDF, 246kB).
If you can’t access the PDF form, you can use this IPC Health Report of Misconduct form (Word, 52kB)
You can download the form, fill it out, save to your computer and then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or you can download the form, print it and then send it, with Private and Confidential written on the envelope, by post to:
PO Box 171 Deer Park