Audiologists provide hearing tests for adults (all ages) and children (from the age of 1 year and up).
They can help people with:
– Hearing difficulties
– Family history of hearing loss
– Ringing sounds in the ear
– Ear infections
– Dizziness or feeling of spinning
– Speech or language delay
– Learning difficulties at school
How can an audiologist help?
They can work in the following ways:
– Measure your hearing level
– Check if there is any fluid behind the ear drum
– Give a report of your tests
– Provide ear plugs for hearing protection and swimming
– Talk about hearing aid options and rehabilitation programs
– Provide assistive alternative devices
– Refer to other services
How do I get an appointment?
Contact our Deer Park campus on 9219 7142 to make an appointment. You may be put on a waiting list.
Is there a fee?
A fee may apply to this service.
Can I have an interpreter?
Yes. Ask if you need an interpreter. Interpreters are free.