Aged Care

My Aged Care is the entry point for older Australians (aged 65 and over and Aboriginal and/or  Torres Strait Islander People aged 50 and over) to access aged care.

IPC Health is a registered provider with My Aged Care and we offer a range of services:

– If you need help staying at home, you can apply for a Home Care Package.

– For allied health (such as physiotherapypodiatryoccupational therapydieteticsspeech therapy), you also need to contact My Aged Care on their website or call 1800 200 422.

Remember to ask for IPC Health as your preferred service provider when you contact My Aged Care.

IPC Health staff member talking to older woman at their home

Older people can still contact us directly for our other services including:


– Doctor (GP)

– Counselling

– Diabetic Nurse Educator

– Living Well

– Cardiac Rehabilitation

Alcohol and Other Drug Treatment


For referrals and intake, please call:

For City of Brimbank: (03) 9296 1200

For City of Hobsons Bay: (03) 8368 3000

For City of Wyndham: (03) 8734 1400

Or you can contact your nearest campus.

If you’d like a hard copy our latest newsletter,
please contact us.