General and Developmental Paediatric Clinic
Our General and Developmental Paediatric Clinic at IPC Health’s Wyndham Vale Super Clinic, 510 Ballan Road Wyndham Vale, supports children and young people up to 18 years old with medical, developmental, behavioural, social and emotional problems in Wyndham, Hobsons Bay, Brimbank, Melton and other areas of Melbourne and Victoria.
Children’s Development and Behaviour
We provide assessment, care, management and support for children and young people with various conditions including:
• Developmental delay including language delay and motor skills delay
• Behaviour problems, such as attention problems, aggression, defiance, poor emotional regulation, social difficulties
• Autism Spectrum Disorder
• Learning difficulties
• Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
• Mood difficulties such as anxiety and depression
• Sleep problems
• Eating problems
• Continence problems, such as bed wetting, daytime wetting, soiling, constipation
• General medical conditions such as asthma, eczema, simple food allergies, abdominal pain, failure to thrive, recurrent urinary tract infections
• Follow up for premature born babies or term born babies who experienced difficulties in their neonatal period
The IPC Health doctors in this clinic are:
• Dr Deborah Morawetz, MBBS (Hons) FRACP (General Paediatrician)
• Dr Anne Lohr MBBS FRACP( General Paediatrician)
IPC Health also has a Paediatric Fellow from the Royal Children’s Hospital and they will see children without Medicare cards. They can provide paediatric assessments and consultation, confirm most relevant diagnoses and make recommendations.
For more information, call (03) 9216 7999.
Who can use this service?
Anyone can use this service.
How do I get an appointment?
You will need a referral from your General Practitioner (GP).
Referrals can be faxed to (03) 9216 7950. We will then contact the child’s family directly to make an appointment.
A GP referral is NOT required to see the Paediatric Fellow.
Is there a fee?
The services of the Paediatricians will be bulk billed with a small co-payment.
Can I have an interpreter?
Yes. Ask if you need an interpreter. Interpreters are free.