Paediatric Occupational Therapists work with families to help children join in daily activities such as:
Self care – things they need to do to look after themselves like:
• dressing and washing
• using spoons, knives and forks
• going to the toilet
Productivity – things they have to do at home, childcare and kinder like:
• riding a bike
• drawing, writing, colouring, cutting, painting, threading and craft
• sitting on chairs and mat
• paying attention and concentration
Play – things they want to do like:
• using the playground swing, slide, ball games
• group games
• using different types of toys
Who can use this service?
Your child must be:
• Aged 0-6
• Living or going to child care/kindergarten in Brimbank, Hobsons Bay, Wyndham.
How do I get an appointment?
Contact your nearest IPC Health campus. You may be put on a waiting list.
Is there a fee?
A fee may apply to this service.
Can I have an interpreter?
Yes. Ask if you need an interpreter. Interpreters are free.