Are you over 18 years of age and looking for a way to get motivated and organised to improve your health, mood and enjoyment of life?
Our Living Well Program runs from Brimbank and offers one-on-one and group sessions.
It will help you make healthy changes by:
– Getting you started and helping you to stay motivated
– Helping you learn how to overcome hurdles
– Improving confidence
– Learning to make long lasting changes
Our health coaches give information and support on:
– Healthy eating
– Being more active
– Quitting smoking
– Reaching a comfortable weight
– Managing long term conditions
– Low cost or free local services and groups
The Living Well Team run the following groups:
– Learning to relax
– Life After Dieting: when diets don’t work, be kind to yourself
– Life! Preventing Diabetes and Heart Disease
How do I get an appointment?
Contact your nearest IPC Health campus. You may be put on a waiting list.
Is there a fee?
No. This service is free.
Can I have an interpreter?
Yes. Ask if you need an interpreter. Interpreters are free.